Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Game On!

Well it's official; I've just reached new heights of ego-centric self indulgence. Me & my psyche have entered the blogosphere and we're taking no prisoners. Rather preoccupied by the possibility that this format almost lends an aura of legitimacy to my amateur navel gazing... scary stuff.

Still feeling my way around the blogging concept in general at this point - is it just a narcissistic journal exercise, is it a tree falling in the proverbially deserted forest, is it a apt medium of social commentary in our new techno-centric world order, is it tool of revolution?? Shite I don't know, I just want to see my name in print... or pseudonym, if we must be tediously accurate.

The best I can do at this juncture is promise to limit the number and frequency of those excruciatingly patronising emoticons (if you have to provide extra visual cues to inform your reader the proceeding passage was funny/ironic, chances are the problem is with your writing - not the audience's comprehension skills) and avoid any and all mention of reality TV shows, the shmucks in them, or discussions pertaining to whether or not one shmuck got with another shmuck and if this will ultimately effect their chances of becoming Lord of the Shmucks.

0 Constructive Critisisms:

Post a Comment

<< Home