Sunday, January 08, 2006

Holiday Slides

Thought I might share a couple of holiday snaps!


Skidding down the tire run in Rehefeld, Germany... good for giggles but not nearly as much fun as the sled track - of which there are no photos because I was totally traveling FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF SOUND BABY! Ahhh, can't believe it took me 25 years to discover the pure joy of sledding - there are many wonderful benefits & privileges attached to being brought up in Australia, unfortunately decent sled runs and the requisite snow, are not two of them!

BPP in front of the Charles Bridge, Praha - New Years Eve - double parking my Czech beers by the look of things...

Looking up into the coppola of the New/Old Dresden Cathedral - a church the city rebuilt excatly, stone by stone, after it was completely destroyed by allied bombing in 1945. Gotta love that very German, anal-retentive, attention to detail.

London, high tea, Christmas & Stratford upon Avon will just have to wait unil I nab copies from Maz (was feeling much too festive for photography during that week).

2 Constructive Critisisms:

Blogger Youssef Elmasri came back with...

I don't see much in this picture where you're drinking, but for some reason you look wasted haha

8:55 am  
Blogger The Brown Pie Piece came back with...

Ahh but you see that's intentional! It all adds to the mysterious-o online persona I'm cultivating... well that & Kathleen couldn't figure out how the hell to use night-mode on her new camera ;-)

As for being wasted, all I have to say is: Absinth's my b!%@h.

11:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home