Thursday, December 22, 2005

'twas 2 days before the night before Christmas...


Well slap me with a piece of pickled herring and call me Hamlet - it's time to ditch this popsicle stand and head off on Christmas holiday adventures! Absoloutely no time to wax lyrical so I will impart following festive figuration and take my leave.

I wish you all a magical & meaningful Christmas (or 'holiday', if you will) and I'll see you in 2006! (surely this will be the year they introduce flying cars & robots that do your laundry ala The Jetsons... hmmmm)

2 Constructive Critisisms:

Blogger Pavlov Stowardi came back with...

Yes. Have a safe and happy 25th and 31st and 1st and I'll be missing your writing until your glorious return...

2:29 pm  
Blogger The Brown Pie Piece came back with...

Thanks Bronson :-) Hope you had a great holiday season as well & 2006 is looking bright for you & your family!

7:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home