Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bad, bad Leroy Brown

It's show & tell Tuesday... & I remembered! Bonus points for me!

This week's find comes from a friend of a friend of a friend, who is into online gaming. I don't really 'get' the concept of online gaming, but I 'get' that it's a world populated by a large number of very frustrated, aggressive, lonely, sad & obsessive males, who perhaps don't have that much luck in the 3D world. I also believe poor Leroy & his mates may be prime examples of this demographic.

So without further ado, my vote for America's Funniest [Virtual] Home Video 2005: Leroy Screws Up.

2 Constructive Critisisms:

Blogger Pavlov Stowardi came back with...

I can't view it... Filter is too high. But I'm sure it's just great. Maybe get GVOD to post it...

I love Tuesday.

8:26 pm  
Blogger The Brown Pie Piece came back with...

Pooh, that's not cool. Must confess I'm fairly naive about most filter-related stuff - I kinda just assume that if a clip fires up on my computer, it's good to go universally :-) Will try to do better next week!

6:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home