Monday, December 12, 2005

JJJ

Who misses Triple J? I miss Triple J!


Sure I stream it over my computer at work whenever I can, but given the time difference I generally only catch either end of the graveyard shift. Certainly more quality than your standard pop-sy poop stations over here, but still not the cream of The J's programming genius.

Whacked it on this morning and am almost weeping with the awesomeness of it all (yes, I had to invent a new word to encapsulate the greatness of The J's... not a particularly ingenious word, but a expansion of the lexicon nonetheless) - a live Foo Fighters gig followed by a full album broadcast of Radiohead's OK Computer. I ask you, does radio get any better than this? Hell no. (alright, so I'm fond of the odd rhetorical question)

Got a feeling my current hunger for tasty morsels of musical deliciousness may have something to do with Maz calling last night from a Maximo Park concert across the channel. Have I mentioned lately how much I'm hanging out for February?

0 Constructive Critisisms:

Post a Comment

<< Home