Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Show & Tell Tuesday

I have a long page of links I've collected from my wanders in cyber space & it's getting quite unruly. I'm sure you probably do something similar - you find something too cool to skip past and forget forever, but you're not quite certain what you want to do with the information yet either, so you just cut & paste the link somewhere to look at later.

Anyway I've decided the perfect solution to my ever expanding database of drivel, is to drop a few into this blog so that I may benevolently share my marvelous new knowledge with the world (expect the Nobel people will be contacting me shortly with notification of my humanitarian award). Call it a dash of trivia-seasoning if you will.

The inaugural link in this series comes from an organisation which sponsors and co-ordinates an international fundraising event called 'Talk Like A Pirate Day'. Don't ask me why, but a particularly random day at Leggoland (Denmark's gift to the world) inspired a mate and I to adopt a fair bit of pirate parlance in our conversations, and against all odds, it's stuck fast for the past 6 months or so... arrrr, like a feisty pirate! Quite obviously then, we are both looking forward to the 19th of September with an unprecidented degree of eager anticipation - just 287 days to go me hearties!

2 Constructive Critisisms:

Anonymous Anonymous came back with...

Oh, Arr! I loved that day. :)

I had a patch on last year. :)

Owl.

11:07 am  
Blogger The Brown Pie Piece came back with...

Yarr, it sure be good to hear there are other like-minded buccaneers out there :-)

2:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home