Thursday, December 08, 2005

Gangsta Love

Maybe it's the onset of the holiday season, but I'm feeling all sappy & sentimental today. Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your toes... awww, Bing does it for me every time. Anyway the target of my gooey Home for the Holidays Hallmark made-for-tv Suzanne Summers love-fest, is a couple of gals who rode out 05 with me. Hell they grabbed that steer by the horns and made 'im their bitch.

I know everybody says this, but I really have the most amazing group of friends. They are da bomb (but like the flour variety - this here be a peace lovin' blog). Love their sexy, smart, sensational & slightly more than a little dysfunctional asses off. Needless to say since I bailed on my peeps in da hood, to go represent in the big D, shiznits been tougha. But I don't be tripping 'cause my home girls gots my back in the UK and we be kickin it fool. You down? (get yo pimp on here beotches!)

So even though they'll never see this blog, I'm sending a big S-H-to-tha-izzout fizzout to my lay-dees Wello (diving off Santorini on our island hop in August) & Maz (supporting my water pipe habit in Istanbul this April). Bow wow wow yippee yo yipee yay (couldn't have perpetrated it wit out you doggs).

0 Constructive Critisisms:

Post a Comment

<< Home