Wednesday, January 04, 2006

...and so I'm back, from outer space

Phff, I'm exhausted! Talk about living several lifetimes in a fortnight! Feels like I've been gone an age, so much has happened in the interim... which I suppose is a good thing - who doesn't hate those holidays that fly by so fast it feels like you never left.

I have a PILE of work to catch up on today but let me just quickly share one universal insight which was irrevocably confirmed for me during my recent travels - yes people, I'm sad to announce that straight men & women cannot be friends... EVER. Acquaintances sure, colleagues certainly, tennis partners maybe - but close pals NEVER. 2005 shall henceforth be known as the Year of Baloney Buddies - they all start out posing as nice boys who 'just want to be friends', BUT REALLY THEY'RE ALL FULL OF BALONEY!

I'm not exaggerating here - we're talking 5 counts of chucking in the last 10 months! The Brown & Gold's are officially declaring.

(and don't think I don't know there are EQUALLY guilty girls out there!)

0 Constructive Critisisms:

Post a Comment

<< Home