Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Horizons 2020

Afraid I'm going to reveal a bit of a geeky side in show & tell today... alright so a bit more of my geeky side. I work in marketing/business development and a good mate of mine who's employed by Siemens doing similar (though much more impressive) work, sent me this a couple of months ago & I found it kinda fascinating.

You too can download & be duly amazed HERE.

"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."
Charles Kettering, inventor.

2 Constructive Critisisms:

Blogger Youssef Elmasri came back with...

It's always attractive when a girl has a geeky side. Now you don't wanna be all looks and no brains, do you?! :P

8:31 am  
Blogger The Brown Pie Piece came back with...

No fear of that (she sighs regrettably) ;-)

10:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home