Wednesday, June 28, 2006

ID intervention

This is such a lame premise for a blog entry but I don't care. I had my work ID photo taken today and it bites. The big one.

Why, why, why do I always come out with evil looking red eyes, and why, why, why does my hair always look dirty or flat or just plain weird?? I swear I thought I'd have these personal grooming kinks worked out by now. It's so not fair!!

When I was in grade 3 it was cute, when I was in grade 7 it was understandable, when I was in grade 11 it was regrettable - but at age 25, it's just unacceptable. Honestly, I swear I'm one more bad ID shot away from signing myself up to one of these extreme makeover shows. Plastic surgery risks be damned - I'm not emotionally equipped to handle any more cow lick crisis's!

0 Constructive Critisisms:

Post a Comment

<< Home