Wednesday, June 21, 2006

so you wanna be a rock star?

Ohhh, I’m so crushing on the lead singer from The Stokes today. And after I had decided so resolvedly to hate him (his bio reads like a 'poor little rich boy' telemovie) Such a hottie… well such a hottie from a distance of around 150m. Hard to tell when you’re being painfully sandwiched between an army of annoyingly chic Spanish teenagers, dangerously baked larger louts and one particularly vomit inducing couple who seemed intent on staging, if not the world’s most public sex act, then certainly the world’s most manhandled. God I sound old. God I am old – only survived 4 songs in the pit before I had to push my way out like a big sissy. It’s all downhill from here I tell you.

Two big concerts in Hyde Park in less than a week though – not too bad for a granny.

0 Constructive Critisisms:

Post a Comment

<< Home