Sunday, June 18, 2006

long time, no blog

Right, well that 'wee break' was a little longer than originally planned. Won't bore with yawn-worthy details (one's saga is really only infinity interesting to oneself) but let's just say life got complicated, life got chaotic, life got good.

But now I'm back to my little pursuit, I find I'm looking at the project again with fresh eyes. Maybe instead of a random collection of antecdotal jiberish, I could come up with a cohesive theme. Maybe art, or more specifically, the art market. Or would that be too boring?


Hmmm, probably. Plus I'd more than likely innocently blab some insignificant yet confidential tid-bit and Bob's your uncle - my little blog pops up in some random Google key word search, I'm being quoted in the Daily Mail and my boss wants me to hand in my swipe card. Methinks I'm over-thinking this. Let's just return to regular scheduled programming.

0 Constructive Critisisms:

Post a Comment

<< Home