Friday, August 11, 2006

BPP Almanac

26 today. Like to tally up my ‘achievements’ from over the last 12 months, on the eve of my birthday each year. Here’s what I came up with last night:

  • Toured Ireland (republic of)
  • Spain – hadn’t been there before either
  • Got my first very own laptop (big kisses Matilda!)
  • Lost Grandma
  • Visited Kathleen in her completely gorgeous German hometown
  • Celebrated New Year’s in Prague
  • Left Denmark to the Danes (no offence to the Danes – they’re lovely people. I just need a country with a bit more… *ahem* of a heartbeat)
  • Moved to London
  • Got a super cool job in the arts
  • Met loads of new lovely people; many of whom I just know will become lifelong friends
  • Kissed some very fun boys, had love declared on the odd occasion
  • Organised a ‘Ruggers & Pluggers’ party at mine this evening… which I must incidentally run off and prepare for immediately!

Yuck, this Blog sounds braggy. Think we'll keep list offline next year.

0 Constructive Critisisms:

Post a Comment

<< Home