Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Quiz #1

'Tis the season to be pursuing the trivial! I leave for my magical 1st White Christmas adventure on the slopes of Serre Chevalier in exactly a week from now, and in celebration I'm knocking out some fun Noel quizzes for the gang. We have 4 days there before the 25th - so a quiz a day!

Of course this move will no doubt attract much negativity, derision, taunting, name calling, personal attacks and the odd spot of physical violence, but I don't care! I'm going to drag this crew, kicking & screaming into some seasonal spirit. When I'm done with them they'll look like a pack of proverbial carollers (or I'll end up looking like Jimmy Stewart on that bridge in It's A Wonderful Life).

Christmas Quiz #1 Christmas Songs
  • The Kids in Girl and Boy land will have a jubilee
    Santa Claus is Coming to Town
  • There's a happy feeling nothing in the world can buy, When they pass around the coffee and the pumpkin pie
    Sleigh Ride
  • The fire is slowly dying and my dear, we're still good bye-ing
    Let It Snow
  • What a bright time, it's the right time, To rock the night away
    Jingle Bell Rock
  • Oh, Ho, the mistletoe, up where you can see
    Holly Jolly Christmas
  • What a beautiful sight. Jump in bed cover up your head
    Here Comes Santa Claus
  • Through the years we all will be together, If the Fates allow
    Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
  • Gosh oh gee, how happy I'd be, If I could only whistle (thhh)
    All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
  • Now the ground is white, go it while you're young, Take the girls tonight and sing this sleighing song;
    Jingle Bells
  • Heedless of the wind and weather;
    Deck the Halls

0 Constructive Critisisms:

Post a Comment

<< Home