Thursday, February 23, 2006

Fishism

Luv friends (& friends of friends etc!) who are hooked up, connected, in the know & generally up to date with all the new ticket releases, events, concerts, exhibitions & festivals going on in this town! Frankly it makes my head spin - much more comfortable just getting the heads up email, transferring the mula into their respective bank accounts and letin' the good times roll. Anna scored tickets to the UK premier of Little Fish this week, & despite the fact that I barely know her, I BPP, luv 'er. Note to self: schmooze the pants off this chick - Mumma needs a new pair of passes to somethin' sparkly.

Between us though, I'd never heard of the flick, but after a little Google I'm super psyched! Check it out for yourself
HERE.

0 Constructive Critisisms:

Post a Comment

<< Home