Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wish you were here

A Polish friend of mine from Shanghai is currently holidaying in OZ & has just sent me a couple of photo's of him looking tragically sunburnt at various touristy sites along the East coast... & in 5 short minutes I've jumped from generally elated (hey, I hardly ever see a computer these days - my daily hour at the internet cafe is treasured time!) to dreadfully homesick. It'll pass - it always does 'cause I am where I've designed to be... but damn! It occurs to me I've passed my own record for the longest spell I've been away from home. No visits in over 14 months - 14 months since I've breathed that sweet, dry, hot Bris-vegas air. *sigh* I think we'll be having a nice Australian red (or 2) with dinner tonight.

But I digress, what I really wanted to write about today was the sucky, inescapable inequality women face in the workplace everyday. I had a recent illuminating personal antidote & everything... but now I don't feel like it. Maybe tomorrow huh.

0 Constructive Critisisms:

Post a Comment

<< Home