Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Postcard From The Edge

Hello.

Whomever you are, whatever you do, irrespective your creed, political leanings, hair colour, music taste or nationality, & however you happened to stumble across this blog - please cross every finger, toe, arm, leg, eye & follicle available to you, tomorrow morning at exactly 11am GMT.

I must have (yes - it's an italics & bold kind of important!) this super fantastic job or a swear I'll do myself harm. That's right, I'm not kidding - death by chocolate if the cosmic powers that be do not come to my aid & secure my future forever happiness by letting me have this unbelievably fabulous wage paying position.

I've prayed, I've rubbed Buddha's belly, I've meditated, I've done my tarot, I've committed random acts of kindness, I've set up a deal with my spirit guide, I've cleansed my aura, I've lit incense, I've donated money to the poor, I've petitioned the appropriate saints - this is it - my last ditch bloody attempt to sway fate in my favour. Don't let me down people!

3 Constructive Critisisms:

Blogger Musawwir came back with...

How'd you do?

12:08 pm  
Blogger The Brown Pie Piece came back with...

not bad - through to the next round. i swear though, another week of this and my tubby little laughing Buddha won't be so tubby any more - that belly will be rubbed right off ;-)

2:22 pm  
Blogger Musawwir came back with...

The cool part is you can always blame your chubby friend for not trying hard enough. But I suspect that anything you want enough will come through. It has been my experience that seeing it happening, as if it were the most natural thing, is very effective.
Good Luck.

2:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home