Saturday, February 18, 2006

The name's Pie, Brown Pie

I am a terrible person; I can't for the life of me, keep secrets. Yep, I'm an incurable blabber mouth... even my own shite gets yelled to the 4 winds. There's absolutely no defence for it either! I just can't sit on ANYTHING - I need to discuss it in detail with at least 1 other person - the who's, the why's, the how's, the where's, the what's & the what for's. 2 glasses of wine & you can ask me anything - no, more than that - I'll volunteer everything. Did it again last night and I'm having severe blabber's remorse this morning (in addition to a cracking headache). The killer part is, I know I'm just going to go out there & do it again the very next time something juicy lands on my lap - thank GOD my friends don't lead more devious & debaucherous lives or I'd be in BIG trouble!

Why, why, why do I keep doing this? How, how, how do I still have friends?! There goes my career in the intelligence service...

0 Constructive Critisisms:

Post a Comment

<< Home