Thursday, March 02, 2006

My House, in the middle of my street

Having a slight crisis of conscience today. I have recently moved into a new house (2 days ago to be exact) & one of the other houses I looked at (& wanted oh so much more) just called to say I've made the cut (what can I say - people are drawn to me ;-)). What to do, what to do??!! I've half unpacked, paid this months rent & deposit BUT I haven't signed any contract yet.

Is it bad to dump them so soon? I mean they wouldn't be out of pocket or anything, but it's still a disruption in their lives - people will have to be interviewed again to take my place, the general messiness involved in moving out & in will be prolonged - it's not an ideal situation by any means.

But the other house seems like such... FUN! Oh where is my magic 8 ball when I need it?!

2 Constructive Critisisms:

Blogger Youssef Elmasri came back with...

Dump this place and go claim the house you like!

9:20 pm  
Blogger The Brown Pie Piece came back with...

You are my new favourite person - that's exactly what I wanted to hear! (the guilty always court affirmation ;-))

1:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home