Sunday, March 11, 2007

There is a God

I've had an epiphany. A 'visitation'. A moment of profound personal awakening. I feel at one with all of God's creation - the universe is giving me a big fuzzy hug and I'm squeezing it right back.

Brake open the Jacob's Creek sparkling rose and hike up your happy britches.

______________________________________________________

OoooooK, I just found the above saved under my posts to be edited. I have NO idea what on EARTH I was on about (or simply on) but would dearly like to remember. Apparently I was so overcome I couldn't sit still long enough to complete the entry, so one can only speculate as to the magnificence of the revelation.

Well... bugger. I could do with a freaking pearl of spiritual wisdom today - even if it was my own particular brand of half-arsed gibberish. Looks like it's back to this week's Grazia for cosmic direction.

This is all very vexing.

0 Constructive Critisisms:

Post a Comment

<< Home